Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Like New Black Rados w/Tires

Trader history for KWeaver (0)

Selling a set of 4 Black Rado wheels with the Potenza tires and TPMS. These wheels and tires are virtually brand new with only 162 miles on them. Full disclosure; there is a very superficial scratch on one of the wheels which occurred before I took delivery of the vehicle. It is very shallow and I have no doubt it could be easily fixed with just some type of touch up kit (it is that minor).

Currently located in Fairfield California BUT I will be moving to Dayton Ohio at the beginning of December. Asking $700 for the set because they are basically brand new (tires still have surface nipples) and I'm really in no rush to sell them. Feel free to PM or post any questions; thx.

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

3.Images***
***An image of each item you wish to sell, needs to be posted along with a card in each image showing your “Screen Name “, “Date “, and
*Note: You must provide a photo of the item in your possession and you are not allowed to photoshop your username, etc. onto the photo afterwards.

12-Hour Edit Notice:
You have 12 hours from your original posting to make the required changes or risk having your thread removed.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank You

Good luck! That's a really good price, esp considering a set of the TPMS are $200 new! Go to Yellow Springs farm brewery when you get there, if you're into that sort of stuff!

OP
KWeaver
Thread Starter #5
Good luck! That's a really good price, esp considering a set of the TPMS are $200 new! Go to Yellow Springs farm brewery when you get there, if you're into that sort of stuff!
We have Yellow Springs on our Ohio Pinterest board so I will definitely check it out; thanks for the bump as well!!

CSM

1000 Post Club
Greetings from OH! Just wanted to say GLWS and when you get to OH, make sure you join the following FB group page: Ford Focus ST and Fiesta ST Owners Club (Ohio)

OP
KWeaver
Thread Starter #8
I'd buy them from you but I'm in Pomona, Ca.
Keep an eye on this thread; we are staying at Air Force bases the whole way to Ohio and Edwards AFB will be our first stop!

Greetings from OH! Just wanted to say GLWS and when you get to OH, make sure you join the following FB group page: Ford Focus ST and Fiesta ST Owners Club (Ohio)
Thx and I'll check it out!

Also wanted to add the set includes these lug nuts from Tire Rack. I'm not sure of the brand but they appear to be solid one piece and high quality. I installed black lugs with my new wheels.

OP
KWeaver
Thread Starter #11
As of right now I am not willing to ship but, if they don't sell closer to December I will consider it!

Replied to PMs.

I am about 30 mins away but the price is a little too steep for me. Are they still available? I see someone is ready to pay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk