Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Lime Rock Park TNiA

FiestaSTfan17

Active Duty U.S. Army
Any fist owners taking their car to Track Night in America? My first event with the car is tomorrow, April 27th at Lime Rock Park. Excited to see how the car is going to perform. If anyone is interested in sharing the track with another fist owner, I will be making another trip out there for the June 7th event.

Any fist owners taking their car to Track Night in America? My first event with the car is tomorrow, April 27th at Lime Rock Park. Excited to see how the car is going to perform. If anyone is interested in sharing the track with another fist owner, I will be making another trip out there for the June 7th event.
I’ll definitely try to make it for June 7th but I can’t guarantee I’ll have my car back together and broken in in time for that. I did however register for the Modified Machines event there for July 1st. Good luck at your event hope to hear how it goes.

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Love TNiA. Hope you have a great time! Would love to run Lime Rock, but it's so far away -- if I ever drive to see my daughter in Nashville, I'll try to get there (wish list)

OP
F

FiestaSTfan17

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #6
Some photos from the event. Overall a great trial for the car but only ended up getting one session in due to the car running hot 15 minutes into the first session. I took a couple of laps to cool it down, first lap back out, the hot side S pipe blew off the intercooler. I tried to put it back on but the OEM clamps wouldn't hold. Ron had my money for the upgraded S pipe before I left the paddock.

Upgrades before the next event
-Mountune Radiator
-Whoosh S pipe

-Pierce 6 Point Lower Brace FB4279AC-F602-4CB3-9D16-E5386CF8CB25.jpeg F8326670-2685-419E-9D1D-52E769AA0552.jpeg

OP
F

FiestaSTfan17

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #8
Love TNiA. Hope you have a great time! Would love to run Lime Rock, but it's so far away -- if I ever drive to see my daughter in Nashville, I'll try to get there (wish list)
Prior to going I didn't understand why people loved it so much but now I’m hooked!

Upgrades before the next event
-Mountune Radiator
-Whoosh S pipe

-Pierce 6 Point Lower Brace
Something to seriously consider if your Fiesta's lowered and you use it for anything other than road racing, a lot of drivers here report issues with ground clearance with the Pierce 6 point. So much so that some of those people took it off and went with something else even though they loved the added stability it brought.

Just adding in case you hadn't heard about those issues. AFAIK the only alternatives if you decide on something else are TB Performance or Swave&Summit or you custom fabricating your own subframe brace.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^The Swave/Summit one seems to be the lowest profile of the bunch (albeit also the most $$$), but if the car is 'slammed', which is NOT the best thing for handling, or road course use anyway, it will still catch most speed bumps and other 'road furniture'.