Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Long distance dedication to Aaron AKA TyphoonFist

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
You're the best Jeff! Was just thinking of putting the battery in it also....get the blood pumping!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Errr...………..I know the car is an investment bro but I'd have to drive that thing at least once a week if it were mine.....odometer be damned!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
If it ever is leaving my possession....you have first Dibs my friend!

Last edited:
OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
If it ever is leaving my possession....you have first Dibs my friend!

Thanks man...………..errrrgggghhhhh………….so many reasons I would could and should buy it, and so many reasons I wouldn't couldn't and shouldn't...…..it's like an investment, so you can't fully enjoy it.....how long should you keep such an investment waiting for the value to go up vs. sell it now....or should you drive it and just enjoy it instead....errrrgggghhhhh…...these questions keep me from investing in a garage queen like this.....!!!!!!!!!

EDIT
At least post some pics bro!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thanks man...………..errrrgggghhhhh………….so many reasons I would could and should buy it, and so many reasons I wouldn't couldn't and shouldn't...…..it's like an investment, so you can't fully enjoy it.....how long should you keep such an investment waiting for the value to go up vs. sell it now....or should you drive it and just enjoy it instead....errrrgggghhhhh…...these questions keep me from investing in a garage queen like this.....!!!!!!!!!

EDIT
I will when I roll it out for a Bath coming up! Pics will be posted here just for you!

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
I will when I roll it out for a Bath coming up! Pics will be posted here just for you!

You know where I live...bring it down here and I'll attack it with my new manly purchases and it will look like this....that's 20 year old paint baby!!!

Dpro

6000 Post Club

EDIT
I know exactly what you are talking about my 97 Boston Green/Modena M3 4/5 slicktop falls right into that category. Its the only version of the color scheme ext/int with a manual and no sunroof in the country. Its going up as it sits and I cannot put anymore miles on it . Lol
Ya its getting sold sometime this summer not right now though.

P.S. That buff job on your car is insane, mirror glass!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I know exactly what you are talking about my 97 Boston Green/Modena M3 4/5 slicktop falls right into that category. Its the only version of the color scheme ext/int with a manual and no sunroof in the country. Its going up as it sits and I cannot put anymore miles on it . Lol
Ya its getting sold sometime this summer not right now though.

P.S. That buff job on your car is insane, mirror glass!
Don't sell it unless YOU'RE READY. Not because someone else wants you too. Sage like advice from my Father on Cars he was told to sell that are now worth a pretty penny.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Don't sell it unless YOU'RE READY. Not because someone else wants you too. Sage like advice from my Father on Cars he was told to sell that are now worth a pretty penny.
Ya its actually gone up to the point that every single penny I have in it is covered. I bought it when the market for it was at a bottom around 5 years ago now its on the climb.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Pics of said phoon would help this thread.:)
Sweet Jeebus! I am gonna put the battery in it as soon as I can....wash it and blah blah Boost launch it possibly! I am working 16 hr days its hard to find the time! Good things come to those who wait!