Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for a body shop in the GTA (Toronto) that I can trust.

So, long story short, some bleephole on a bicycle smashed into the side of my car and tried to scam me for cash, and left me with a busted mirror and scratched door.

I've taken it in to one colision repair center in my area and they quoted me $1,400, but, in general, I don't trust colision repair centers. I've heard numerous horror stories for many different places.

So I've come to you guys for help. I'm looking for suggestions or reccomendation on who I can take my car to. I'm willing to drive the distance if necessary.

Photos of damage:[bawling]

---

After I got home to take the mirror off and inspect the damage, looks like the metal door is actually bent.

---

KKaWing

I go to Pecaso in Scarborough for general maintenance. Friend had his 'teg Type-R repainted there as well (place has paint booth oven thing).

Pecaso Auto Ctr, 4910 Sheppard Avenue East, Scarborough, ON M1S 4A7 (416) 292-9741

Edit: Not too sure about the phone number, I contact my mechanic directly on his cell.

OP
L
Thread Starter #3
I go to Pecaso in Scarborough for general maintenance. Friend had his 'teg Type-R repainted there as well (place has paint booth oven thing).

Pecaso Auto Ctr, 4910 Sheppard Avenue East, Scarborough, ON M1S 4A7 (416) 292-9741

Edit: Not too sure about the phone number, I contact my mechanic directly on his cell.
Thanks for the tip, I'll give them a call in a bit to see if this is something they can handle.