Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for a part #

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Hopefully someone might for sure habe it. But im looking for the # for inner air dam that clips into the radiator core support behind the grille on the car. When they repaired my car they didnt get this one replaced. Im going to pick this up myself and replace it on my own. Im tired of dealing with insurance, and the sleazeball repair shop. ( i take the blame for trusting that guy

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
IMG_20200321_202052_828.jpg i think its # 23 on the graph?? And yes i should clean up that bar and paint it. Lol its kinda gross.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Can't tell from your photo.
If you figure what part, the # & price is there.

Tasca is a good place to order from however, RockAuto may be cheaper.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
I will get a better picture this weekend when i pull things to replace the starter.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Anyone know of a way to safely troubleshoot the cooling fan to at least satisfy my worry that its not coming on? When doing my oil change i found out the fan had been unplugged from the module for almost a month now. I did plug it back in but idk if the system is working yet.