Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for a spoiler extension

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^The Delta riser is NOT the little, single point of pressure, alloy things which put undue stress on the wing, which often has resulted in cracking an expensive piece of our bodywork. [nono]

It is a whole piece which goes between the wing and the hatch, and FULLY spreads out the pressure exerted on the wing, and also looks MUCH better due to there being NO OPEN GAP between the wing and hatch/upper rear quarter panel.

It is the ONLY thing I would ever even consider for changing the 'angle of attack' of our factory wing. [wink]

1615603761645.png
1615604044761.png

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
^^^The Delta riser is NOT the little, single point of pressure, alloy things which put undue stress on the wing, which often has resulted in cracking an expensive piece of our bodywork. [nono]

It is a whole piece which goes between the wing and the hatch, and FULLY spreads out the pressure exerted on the wing, and also looks MUCH better due to there being NO OPEN GAP between the wing and hatch/upper rear quarter panel.

It is the ONLY thing I would ever even consider for changing the 'angle of attack' of our factory wing. [wink]

View attachment 38856
View attachment 38857
How much?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

View attachment 38856
View attachment 38857
yes, i was referring to these but i also see where my sentence went completely misconstrued.

To elaborate a bit, i personally feel there would be too much curve with the combination. The deltas look nice, but i like the way the poorly named "covid" extension sort of matches the curves on the back of the fiestas.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
yes, i was referring to these but i also see where my sentence went completely misconstrued.

To elaborate a bit, i personally feel there would be too much curve with the combination. The deltas look nice, but i like the way the poorly named "covid" extension sort of matches the curves on the back of the fiestas.
Yes, agreed, with that much of a wing extension, any riser of any type would be excessive, and a bit 'too much'. [thumb]

Guys! after a very.. very very... VERY long time spent going back and forth. I finally decided to pull the trigger for that Covid Duckbill Extension :confused: The wing is pricey in itself. I just couldnt justify getting it due to shipping cost (90$!!) the entire time. But whatever, its done.

However, ive wanted this wing since March. Cant wait to show you guys the plan!

The Delta Style riser and Triple R extension both showed up this week. Not being satisfied with the paint job that Delta did on the riser, I’m going to have them both painted this weekend before installing them.
A test fit of the extension made it seem like it’s going to need to be held in place very thoroughly while the urethane dries. Should have them both back next Tuesday.

Well I sent my Triple R extension and Delta riser to the body shop we use at my job to be painted and the extension ended up having one of the end broken off. I placed an order for another and am now waiting for it to arrive.
If anyone is interested in the broken one and knows how to work with fiberglass, it’s only the last 1/2” or so of one side that broke off so you could probably work the other side to match without much trouble.