Looking for dimensions for ST pedal spacer

Member ID
I'm looking at trying out the pedal spacer to shift the accelerator over, but I don't want to spend the $60 for a simple little aluminum block. I'd like to make a spacer out of carbon fiber but need measurements before I can fabricate it. The main info that I need is the thickness of the spacer and the hole size and spacing.

I can also make and send one to whoever provides me with the info that I need if that's what it takes. Thanks!

Product reference.

OP
H
Member ID
Thread Starter #3
I'd still like to make one out of carbon. I have access to carbon hardpoint stock of various thicknesses and could easily fabricate a spacer for free. Not trying to make money off it or steal business away from another member, just wanting to save some money for myself.

no-pistons

Member ID
I would think that If you can easily fabricate your own spacer, then it really shouldn't be too hard take your own measurements?

OP
H
Member ID
Thread Starter #5
You're right, I was just hoping to save a step and take care of it tomorrow after work rather than having to wait until next week.

Member ID
Any luck?

Hey did you end up getting th dimensions? I too have access to fabrication equipment anf would like to make my own.

Thanks!
You're right, I was just hoping to save a step and take care of it tomorrow after work rather than having to wait until next week.

OP
H
Member ID
Thread Starter #7
I'll have to look for the template I made, I don't remember the measurements off hand. I'll look around this weekend, don't usually have time for stuff like that during the week.

AzNightmare

Member ID
I'll have to look for the template I made, I don't remember the measurements off hand. I'll look around this weekend, don't usually have time for stuff like that during the week.
Thanks!. Let me know too. I'm looking to building one myself as well.

Member ID
THANKS a bunch , I Really only need the size of the holes and the distance apart. I could probably just eyeball the rest of it. Cheers

Thanks!. Let me know too. I'm looking to building one myself as well.

OP
H
Member ID
Thread Starter #11
Completely forgot about it this weekend, I'm sorry. I'll try to find out on Wednesday before work, shouldn't take too long to find that template.