Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for Fiesta ST owners in San Diego

You gotta do Palomar later in the evening when there are less cars. Late at night is even better. That kind of goes with any road, whether its Sunrise Hwy (Julian) or Palomar. Normally these types of roads are scenic, so you always have some idiot doing 25mph in a 55, staring out their window, or down at their phone. Late night.....roads are empty and safer.
Can confirm. I’ve done it just before sunset starts and it was lovely. The drive down the backside of the mountain is in the dark then, but it’s not as intense as the way up, so it’s fine.

IndividualParty

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Hey everyone, I haven't started posting until recently but been on a few years now usually just reading about parts. I'm trying to get my FiST up and running again but need one part! Trying to track down a Turbo Charger Oil Line (return) Pt # BM5Z-6L092-D. I had two PumaSpeed X47r's fail and putting a factory turbo back on so I can get back on the road, its been over 2 years. Anyone had any luck at any local junk yards in SD?