Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for local meetup club

My wife and I both recently acquired 2019 Fiesta St's (her second one) and are looking for a local ST club.
Hi there! I see from your bio that you're in Ft Worth. I just relocated to Arlington from Oregon and I'm also looking for other owners in North Texas. Not as many twisty fun roads down here, but perhaps someone on here knows where the fun is for a rowdy little hatch. Anyone else in the Metroplex?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I drive to the Midland Odessa area from South south RGV McAllen area. Not many twisty roads closest place for that is in New Mexico. I got some nice roads when I went to Carlsbad caverns.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
I got twisty farm roads about 10 minutes up the highway. All you guys are pretty far from where I'm at, though. I'm in McKinney.

I got twisty farm roads about 10 minutes up the highway. All you guys are pretty far from where I'm at, though. I'm in McKinney.
I'm in Addison 6 days a week doing touch and goes at McKinney. It might be fun to meet up North somewhere if that's where the good roads are.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited: