Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for pics on 15s ;)

I hope not to annoy anyone who has seen my pics already but wheel threads like these helped me decide which to go with. So hopefully this can help someone else decide too!

I actually ordered the TD 1.2s from a mini racing site and a few other wheels also, but the wait was just too long. After placing the order I had to wait 5 weeks just to be told they're back ordered longer than planned. So I was getting frustrated with the lack of choices and dove right into the 4x100 conversion (doing it myself).

With the help of Raam, I had to get the 6ul 15x8 in tungsten (charcoal was back ordered). It looks amazing in person and is very high quality. Currently on stock suspension and the wheels are wrapped with 205 neo gens. Having 8 inch wide wheels makes the car feel even more special!! It feels like a different beast on the road. The tires are all seasons but you have to go out of your way to get any slip in the corners.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I hope not to annoy anyone who has seen my pics already but wheel threads like these helped me decide which to go with. So hopefully this can help someone else decide too!

I actually ordered the TD 1.2s from a mini racing site and a few other wheels also, but the wait was just too long. After placing the order I had to wait 5 weeks just to be told they're back ordered longer than planned. So I was getting frustrated with the lack of choices and dove right into the 4x100 conversion (doing it myself).

With the help of Raam, I had to get the 6ul 15x8 in tungsten (charcoal was back ordered). It looks amazing in person and is very high quality. Currently on stock suspension and the wheels are wrapped with 205 neo gens. Having 8 inch wide wheels makes the car feel even more special!! It feels like a different beast on the road. The tires are all seasons but you have to go out of your way to get any slip in the corners.
FINALLY! Finally someone on 6UL's. Killer wheel. I ran 15x9's with 225/45's on a Miata. Stupid grip.

TD Pro Race 1.2 15x8 et35 Matt Black
Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R 205/50/15
Stock Suspension - with Pierce Motorsports 6 point lower brace, Rear Torsion Beam, and Front upper strut brace.
Any rubbing with this setup? What was your weight savings versus stock? I really like the way it looks.