Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Low boost! Cant do More that 5psi of boost

Hi guys! I just dont know what else to do! I replace the boost solenoid, my mechanic did a smoke test AND he states that there was no leaks, i put a new cobb intercooler AND a dizzy stage 2 map. With the accesport i did a couple of datalogs AND i cant do More that 5 psi of boost, wgdc ITS on 75% so i do not know what else do i have to check, my Guessing Is that my gfb dv+ Is stuck, any opinión? Thank you in Advance.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Diverter valve is a good place to check. Boost leaks also don’t often show up on a smoke test because there’s very little pressure.

OP
M
Thread Starter #3
I checked For boost leaks everything looks fine, all clamps AND hoses, i replace my gfb dv+ For the oem bov. I changed maps from dizzy to cobb, i make shure that there wasnt on eco mode. AND nothing !! I still cant get More than 5 psi! I don't know what else to check