Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Low profile ramps

Hi Guys. Anyone has measurements for low profile ramps for the fist to do services. Don't want to buy a set that does not have enough lift.

I have these because my Shelby is lowered and they are perfect. My garage floor is coated but they don't move when I start to drive up on them. and the best part is once on them you remove the ramp part so you can get under it. I had to also buy the extension which adds another 3 feet to the ramps for the mustang but the fiesta I don't need the extra angle. They are light weight and a little expensive but to me well worth it. Have had them for about 5 years and no issues. I got the 67 inch 2 piece but the 56 inch one piece would be fine for the fiesta. raceramps.com

https://www.raceramps.com/

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
My car is stock height and I have the plastic ramps you would get at AutoZone and they work.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Im a dork and use a couple 2x6 boards t get one side up enough to start with the jack and jackstands.

I have these because my Shelby is lowered and they are perfect. My garage floor is coated but they don't move when I start to drive up on them. and the best part is once on them you remove the ramp part so you can get under it. I had to also buy the extension which adds another 3 feet to the ramps for the mustang but the fiesta I don't need the extra angle. They are light weight and a little expensive but to me well worth it. Have had them for about 5 years and no issues. I got the 67 inch 2 piece but the 56 inch one piece would be fine for the fiesta. raceramps.com

https://www.raceramps.com/
I have the same setup, bought mine when my 11 Mustang GT was lowered 2" with a Roush splitter, it was LOW. The race ramps were pricey but worth it.