Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

lowering issues?

Hi all,

posted this in the general suspension, brakes, and chassis forum, but didn't get any feedback, so I figured I would give here a shot

I'm new to the FiST modification game and have a general question about lowering the car on coilovers. What issues are common with a lowered FiST, and what are the known solutions? I've had lowered cars in the past, so I'm familiar with general stuff, but I'm curious about any known model specific issues. Thanks in advance

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Hi all,

posted this in the general suspension, brakes, and chassis forum, but didn't get any feedback, so I figured I would give here a shot

I'm new to the FiST modification game and have a general question about lowering the car on coilovers. What issues are common with a lowered FiST, and what are the known solutions? I've had lowered cars in the past, so I'm familiar with general stuff, but I'm curious about any known model specific issues. Thanks in advance
Nothing model specific really. We can't fit super wide tires without major work but that's about it.

Im rocking eibachs with stock damps, and I have 17s with 205x45 I only rub just a bit if the wheel is spun completely in one direction or the other.