Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Lurker finally posting

*Typing from phone

My name is Rich, been part of the forum for almost a year now, I've had my ST for almost as long. Currently stationed in Germany. No I have not been to the ring yet, but that's why I bought the fiesta. Waiting for COVID19 to blow over.

I love cars, I've had alot of different types ranging from a 06 Evo 9 to an 03 Mustang Cobra, sprinkle in a couple miatas and other cars.

Fiesta current has 16x8 dekagrams, st200 airbox and accessport. All I need right now till I get comfortable on the track.

Look forward to continue to lurk :) also I am not scammer to the sellers reading this! Don't get sketched out when you see an apo, ae address and shipping to apo is the same as shipping to conus with the addtl customs form that literally takes 1 min to fill out. Sorry for the last plug, I missed out on some buys because the sellers didn't understand apo shipping. Lol.

Thnx!

FYI some PO’s in my area require a +4 zip for APO/FPO addresses, the problem is not all buyers with these addresses know what their +4 is.
Welcome, congrats, thanks for your service, and stay safe!

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
FYI some PO’s in my area require a +4 zip for APO/FPO addresses, the problem is not all buyers with these addresses know what their +4 is.
Welcome, congrats, thanks for your service, and stay safe!
if only there was a way for ******** (choose your word there) people to look up their +4.... oh wait, there is... https://tools.usps.com/zip-code-lookup.htm?byaddress