Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Matt Farah's Fiesta ST has aparently moved to a 3rd owner

meFiSTo

Matt Farah's Fiesta ST has apparently moved to a 3rd owner

I was poking the intrawebs and ran across an article from an R&T writer stating that he had purchased the Matt Farah Fiesta ST this year:

Thought you all might like this person's POV on the little car.

I saw that it previously changed hands in 2015 as discussed in this forum thread.

Jack and his wife are the second owners; bought it from Farah. My claim to fame is I got to coach his wife on a couple runs last week in the car (Western Ohio Region SCCA), not even knowing it was 'the car' until she mentioned it. We ended up shaving two second off her first times with the advice of "straight line brake hard" and "drive angry!" In the end the car is just a car, doesn't matter who owned it prior. It was nice to have a total of 5 STs out there though (3 FiST, 2 FoST) On a lighter note, Jack's hair is much more flowing in person!

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #4
Jack and his wife are the second owners; bought it from Farah. My claim to fame is I got to coach his wife on a couple runs last week in the car (Western Ohio Region SCCA), not even knowing it was 'the car' until she mentioned it. We ended up shaving two second off her first times with the advice of "straight line brake hard" and "drive angry!" In the end the car is just a car, doesn't matter who owned it prior. It was nice to have a total of 5 STs out there though (3 FiST, 2 FoST) On a lighter note, Jack's hair is much more flowing in person!

Ah. Thanks. So this never happened, I guess: http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/7154-Matt-Farah-s-Fiesta-ST

Strange.

Anyway, I really just posted this since I figured folks would like the R&T recap from a "new" Fiesta owner.