SLD Maxton v2 front splitter $150 obo local 41091

Trader history for t o f u (0)

Member ID
Looking for someone local 41091. Got this from whoosh for $285 after FIST5. Had this for a little over a month so not that much miles on it and my car was decently low so there are minor scuffs at the bottom. I like the look of my cup spoiler more so i took off the splitter off. All hardware is included.

Attachments

Member ID
Looking for someone local 41091. Got this from whoosh for $285 after FIST5. Had this for a little over a month so not that much miles on it and my car was decently low so there are minor scuffs at the bottom. I like the look of my cup spoiler more so i took off the splitter off. All hardware is included.
Damn bro. Nice feet. Glws

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Member ID
More like Toefu

Member ID
Not to derail the foot guys🤭... but how was the install?

OP
t o f u
Member ID
Thread Starter #11
Not to derail the foot guys🤭... but how was the install?
I took the extra step and taking off my bumper. Maxton gave alot of hardware and said to use all of it but i did not want too many holes in my bumper so i did two on each side and three in the middle. Then i also drilled 5 more holes in the splitter to match the oem bolts for the bumper

OP
t o f u
Member ID
Thread Starter #12
I took the extra step and taking off my bumper. Maxton gave alot of hardware and said to use all of it but i did not want too many holes in my bumper so i did two on each side and three in the middle. Then i also drilled 5 more holes in the splitter to match the oem bolts for the bumper
I believe the 5 connect to the air dam but i haven't had that on for a while

OP
t o f u
Member ID
Thread Starter #16
Bump price change