Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Maxton v2 front splitter $150 obo local 41091

Trader history for t o f u (0)

Looking for someone local 41091. Got this from whoosh for $285 after FIST5. Had this for a little over a month so not that much miles on it and my car was decently low so there are minor scuffs at the bottom. I like the look of my cup spoiler more so i took off the splitter off. All hardware is included.

Attachments

Looking for someone local 41091. Got this from whoosh for $285 after FIST5. Had this for a little over a month so not that much miles on it and my car was decently low so there are minor scuffs at the bottom. I like the look of my cup spoiler more so i took off the splitter off. All hardware is included.
Damn bro. Nice feet. Glws

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

More like Toefu

OP
t o f u
Thread Starter #11
Not to derail the foot guys🤭... but how was the install?
I took the extra step and taking off my bumper. Maxton gave alot of hardware and said to use all of it but i did not want too many holes in my bumper so i did two on each side and three in the middle. Then i also drilled 5 more holes in the splitter to match the oem bolts for the bumper

OP
t o f u
Thread Starter #12
I took the extra step and taking off my bumper. Maxton gave alot of hardware and said to use all of it but i did not want too many holes in my bumper so i did two on each side and three in the middle. Then i also drilled 5 more holes in the splitter to match the oem bolts for the bumper
I believe the 5 connect to the air dam but i haven't had that on for a while