Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Michelin PS available in 205/40R17

Was hunting around for new rubber and saw that Michelin finally offers a decent street performance tire in the OE size for us. Anyone have experience with the regular PS4? I've only used the PS4S that comes on Mustang GTs, and the AS3 all season on the Fiesta.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Not seeing them on either Tirerack.com nor Michelinman.com where'd you get the info?

Edit: Searching for the size, they do show up on the michelin site. Interesting.

OP
E34less
Thread Starter #3
I ran across them on Fitment Industry's tire site. Looks like a number of non-US retailers have them as well.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Anyone have experience with the regular PS4?
I would be interested to know that too, I'm not up on the differences between Michelin's current different Pilot Sport tires.
I had their Pilot Super Sports on an M3 about 5 years ago, and they were excellent.
In any event, it's always nice to have a new tire choice in the fairly limited OEM size.

Last edited:

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Was hunting around for new rubber and saw that Michelin finally offers a decent street performance tire in the OE size for us. Anyone have experience with the regular PS4? I've only used the PS4S that comes on Mustang GTs, and the AS3 all season on the Fiesta.
I almost bought a set last year, glad I didn't.
From what I hear, they have soft sidewalls. If I'm going to compromise on sidewall stiffness, I might as well get the Indy 500 and save a good chunk of money.

I am still on the oems, and will likely get another set of them if need be.