Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Michiganders!

Would love to stop by a common place and check out your exhaust, how about Saturday early afternoon? me and Azngtboi88 will stop by. you can pick a place. we are in the royal oak/ferndale area.
That should work for me. I am meeting up with my girlfriend and Buddy to get some breakfast and see Deadpool for the 2nd time. ha, But I should be free after that. I can always head down that way, one way or another we will figure it out.

we should try to get together for a good photo and hang out some time fists of michigan

Lol yea we should get something going and set a date
Absolutely! I need to experience a big turbo fist. I keep debating just spending the money and going big turbo on mine. I just found me and the girlfriend will not be getting the house as soon as we hoped, so that frees up some money for the turbo kit. Pick a date and time, I am there.

Checking in here, and I'm down for a meet-n-greet, wheels-to-meals, or whatever.

The WHRRI track day would be great if we ever get some non-snowy days!

would love to setup a track day or something we should all meet up and go to lingenfelters cars and coffee first one of the year and then we could get some pics

would love to setup a track day or something we should all meet up and go to lingenfelters cars and coffee first one of the year and then we could get some pics
The April 23rd event? For those that haven't been there, it's quite a collection.

Just discovered this thread. Too many forums to keep track of lol. I'm from the Downriver area and daily my Molten Orange. I commute into Dearborn on Southfield for school M-F.

Would definitely be up for Lingenfelter or any other cars and coffee.

Subbed for updates!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

April 23 is street works at mt Clemons Gibraltar trade centers prably not going to make that one as my car is completely tore apart

John9851

1000 Post Club
Hey Guys I'm from Grosse Pointe and drive to Romeo five days a week. Got a magnetic st with red calipers. Received my st all weather floor mats today. That being said I have an extra set of non st all weather mats. Free to someone who wants them.

Hey guys, i'm late to the party. I am in Jenison. I registered awhile ago but am just starting to get on here. I have had my FiST for 2.5y already but I don't think I have seen another one around. Seen a few Focus ST's here and there. I would think there some around Grand Rapids but never seen one yet.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
There are a couple of Fiesta ST's around the lakeshore. I am in Grand Haven and there is a Molten Orange, Race Red, and a black Fiesta ST that I see occasionally. Oddly, I see most of them when I am driving my wife's Escape.

Hey Guys, from around I75 and 696 area. I daily a MO Fist w/ Black wheels, sometimes down to the Allen Park/Wyandotte area. See a few Fiestas down there time to time. Saw another MO Fist today gettin gas on Fort St near Trenton. Would dig getting into some meets or fun doings around the area.

Anyone going to Belle Isle this coming weekend for the Grand Prix? I'm interested in seeing the Sports Cars GTD and PC not so much the Indy cars or trucks. Does anyone know for sure which day the championship is for this? The two websites Info are pretty cluttered and conflicting. Going off the IMSA site it's Saturday, but I'm not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk