Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Miltlek DP into Thermal CB, Need Adaptor?

Anybody running a Milltek Downpipe with Thermal? I will be adding the downpipe but not sure if I need the adaptor or not? 2.76" into 3".

I actually emailed Ron about this. It will bolt right up to the miltek as is.
Awesome, great job! I'm on the fence currently, miltek catted dp and either the thermal cat back or the resonated miltek cat back... Decisions decisions... My days of loud on purpose exhausts are over, looking for nice and quiet but breathable.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Awesome, great job! I'm on the fence currently, miltek catted dp and either the thermal cat back or the resonated miltek cat back... Decisions decisions... My days of loud on purpose exhausts are over, looking for nice and quiet but breathable.
I can tell you the Thermal is actually quieter than I thought it would be. It's also heavy. It does sound nice though and when you open it up it does liven up. Its also very smooth in that you dont feel it reverberating like some louder exhausts.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I can tell you the Thermal is actually quieter than I thought it would be. It's also heavy. It does sound nice though and when you open it up it does liven up. Its also very smooth in that you dont feel it reverberating like some louder exhausts.
it’s more noticeable when you have the rear seat down. It will also have a even more throaty sound with a aftermarket downpipe and different turbo. On my stock turbo and downpipe it was a bit more quite though the main thing is nots obnoxious.

@Phishy @akiraproject24 did either of you end up bolting the miltek catted dp to the thermal? Getting ready to order both, was wondering how it ended up fitting. Curious if I should get the miltek or jus go with a whoosh catted dp...

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
@Phishy @akiraproject24 did either of you end up bolting the miltek catted dp to the thermal? Getting ready to order both, was wondering how it ended up fitting. Curious if I should get the miltek or jus go with a whoosh catted dp...
I haven't. Just the email to and from Ron and he said it bolts right up.