Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mishimoto Fiesta ST Charge-Pipe Pre-Sale

Trader history for mishimoto (0)

mishimoto1

Hey guys,

If you have not been following the progress of our charge-pipe R&D, be sure to check out the thread below.

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/6298-Pipe-Down!-Mishimoto-Charge-Pipe-R-amp-D!

We are now constructing our first batch of kits and we've decided to launch a discounted pre-sale for forum members. Check out the details below and let me know if you have any questions!

Full Charge-Pipe Kit
Link

Includes
(1) 2.5” Aluminum Cold-Side Pipe w/ CNC Sensor Flange
(1) 2.5” Aluminum Hot-Side Charge Pipe
(1) CNC Sound Symposer Plug
(4) Silicone Couplers
(1) Silicone Sound Symposer Hose
(1) 1.75" T-Bolt Clamp
(1) 2.5" T-Bolt Clamp
(6) 2.75" T-Bolt Clamps
(1) Mounting Hardware
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty

Cold-Side Charge-Pipe Kit
Link

Includes
(1) 2.5” Aluminum Cold-Side Pipe w/ CNC Sensor Flange
(1) CNC Sound Symposer Plug
(2) Silicone Couplers
(1) Silicone Sound Symposer Hose
(1) 2.5" T-Bolt Clamp
(3) 2.75" T-Bolt Clamps
(1) Mounting Hardware

Hot-Side Charge-Pipe Kit
Link

Includes
(1) 2.5” Aluminum Hot-Side Charge Pipe
(2) Silicone Couplers
(1) 1.75" T-Bolt Clamp
(3) 2.75" T-Bolt Clamps

Estimated Ship Date / Pre-Sale Expiration
3/9/2016

Additional images and information can be found on each individual product page linked above!

Let us know if you have any questions about our Fiesta intercooler pipe!

Thanks!
-John

Was your site down yesterday? I was trying to purchase the pre-sale cold side charge pipe...

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #3
Was your site down yesterday? I was trying to purchase the pre-sale cold side charge pipe...
I don't believe so. The pre-sale expired on 3/9, so it is possible the page was adjusted. Were you able to place an order? If not, shoot me a PM and we can take a look.

-John

I just read the whole built out and asked if this would work with the J-Line but didn't see if there was a real answer. Will this fit perfectly with the J-Line intercooler?

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #6
I ordered a cold pipe :)
Thanks for the order!

I just read the whole built out and asked if this would work with the J-Line but didn't see if there was a real answer. Will this fit perfectly with the J-Line intercooler?
The piping is designed to function with the stock intercooler location, meaning this will not be a direct-fit for the J-line. Any modifications needed to fit with the J-line will also be required with this piping setup. I believe this includes a few joiners and couplers to extend and route the piping appropriately.

-John

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I was NOT excited about an April 16th ship day after paying in Feb.

But... Is what it is. Hopefully I'll have a new cooler by then.

Any chance of getting the cold pipe with a pre-drilled port/nipple for meth injection?

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #9
I was NOT excited about an April 16th ship day after paying in Feb.

But... Is what it is. Hopefully I'll have a new cooler by then.
Sorry for the inconvenience Sourskittle. There was a miscommunication at the office, and only a portion of our initial stock was completed. Some of our pre-sale orders have been delayed but we are working to complete the rest of our batch as quickly as possible.

Any chance of getting the cold pipe with a pre-drilled port/nipple for meth injection?
Certainly possible as a future addition to the product. I will pass the recommendation on!

-John