Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Molten Orange Tri-Coat Fist

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Looks amazing, what wax did you use?

Nice man.Really shows it's color in the sun. Kinda reminds me of the red speed3 I used to own but without sparkle in the paint. It was a cop magnet around my town [ohcrap]

-ry

Very Impressive! These cars deserve the polish and wax!...........The Molten Orange is an amazing color on the FiST

OP
MOFiestaST
Thread Starter #9
Looks amazing, what wax did you use?
Thanks guys, I used Meguiars Ultimate paste wax It's so easy to use. It can be used in the the sun and won't make your life miserable, it still comes off like you did it in the shade. Almost all of my cars have been White its my favorite color. When I saw the MO in person I was blown away by the way it popped and liked it immediately.

OP
MOFiestaST
Thread Starter #11
That really is a gorgeous color....
Thanks Colin, I've never had a car with paint like this. I know it cost more but my brother owns an auto body business so I know that the extra cost isn't a lot at all if you know how much pearls and Tri coats actually cost to do.

Fantastic color. If I didnt have PB, I would've gone with MO... or OW... or RR. You really cant go wrong. ;-)