Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Motor Trend 2014 Best Driver's Car

OP
Kip2MyLou

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23
I just love all the praise Randy gave it. I mean for their only con to be it's outclassed, I think that speaks volume for the car's capabilities.

Given that nearly all of the under 30K reviews put the WRX on top of the ST, this is kind of a little redemption with it getting the notch above in a much heavier loaded contest.

Makes you wonder if the WRX novelty will wear off

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Given that nearly all of the under 30K reviews put the WRX on top of the ST, this is kind of a little redemption with it getting the notch above in a much heavier loaded contest.

Makes you wonder if the WRX novelty will wear off
Under 30k reviews were Focus st vs WRX. Not the Fist.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Seen the autoguide one havent seen the other. Alot of them are going buy lap times not the fun to drive factor. Thats why it beat others car in Motortrends.

Question. Where are you getting 23psi from. I also have stage 3 with injen intake but I have the 3 inch mbrp exhaust and the max boost I've recorded is 20.58. The maximum boost it can handle is 21psi.