Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Mishimoto full intake - $150

Trader history for zacharyp99 (1)

Hey everybody

I'm selling these parts since I don't really use them anymore. Had a lot of fun with them while they were installed, but ended up taking them off for smog and haven't felt a need to install them again since. Would prefer local pickup if possible (San Diego, CA), but I'm willing to figure out shipping options for these. Also all prices are obo, I'm not in a rush to sell them but I haven't installed them in awhile so they're just sitting around in my garage.

Intake and BOV have about 10-15k miles on them, the air filter was recently cleaned and the BOV was disassembled, cleaned, and re-oiled before being installed for a few hundred miles then stored. BOV also comes with the CEL defender. The DP was installed for like 5-10k miles, I didn't get an exhaust like I was hoping so I just took it off. It does not come with the gasket and fire ring, but those aren't too expensive.

The intake has 2 pretty heavy scrapes from rubbing against 2 points on the engine (valve cover and some hard line on the back of the engine). These are not all the way through the aluminum and does not affect performance, just looks real ugly when not installed. I couldn't seem to get it fitted right but my failing passenger side mount may be to blame.

Mountune 2.5" catted downpipe - $300 SOLD
Mishimoto air intake, 2016-2019 - $150 SOLD
Turbosmart Kompact dual port - $175 SOLD

Paypal preferred. Let me know if there are any questions.

Attachments

Last edited:

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
That Mountune downpipe was like the best made for this car. Since its not made anymore I ended up with a Milltek but would have preferred this. If anyone was wanting a catted downpipe this is the one.