Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Mountune crossover pipe $175

Trader history for Digiadaamore (0)

Selling a mountune cast crossover. I got this with the induction hose as the mountune complete intake, but I decided to just run the hose on its own. It’s a very nice piece, I was surprised how much different this is to the whoosh/itg/ram air style crossover. It is like an oe piece, and looks good too. I’m in eastern nc but I’ll do $175 shipped in the us

Attachments

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Congrats! It's a very nice piece.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well dang! In NC and looking for a crossover pipe anyways. I'll DM ya.
How ya like it?
I noticed it pulled a bit harder with the butt dyno. Not a lot more, but more. More is good.

How ya like it?
I noticed it pulled a bit harder with the butt dyno. Not a lot more, but more. More is good.
Slammed my car into a curb literally right after install, barely put a mile or two on it. o_O Thought I could tell a subtle difference on the induction noise side of things and just the tiniest bit quicker response from the turbo and power / breathe-ability at the high-end of things. Hopefully I can get out there and really develop my opinion when I get the Fiesta back in the next month.