Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune End of Summer Meet Friday aug 30 6:30-9:30 at Mountune in Carson Ca

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Its hard to say sometimes there is. You just have to take your chances and go. They are gonna have free food! [emoji38]
I might have to finally pick up that induction hose from you.

I plan on going. See you there.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

koozy

3000 Post Club
guys are still having nightmares having to call rideshares to take their significant others home, because their cars were stuck in the lot.

facts to consider if you're going.

- not enough parking to acommadate the usual turnout.
- no street parking for miles.
- people complained that food was pricey from the roach coaches.
- if you arrive early and park in the lot, you're stuck until late.
- don't drive anything other than a car that they service and expect to park in the lot, not gonna happen. I know, lol.

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
You forgot to add get there at a time that allows you to choose a good spot towards the front. Though seriously my car is on the right side in that pic and when we left it only took about 15-20 minutes to get out they did a real good job emptying out.

koozy

3000 Post Club
You forgot to add get there at a time that allows you to choose a good spot towards the front. Though seriously my car is on the right side in that pic and when we left it only took about 15-20 minutes to get out they did a real good job emptying out.
It’s there 4 down, I wouldn't take my car there for that event. I prefer to drive my hooptie e28 incognito :)

Last edited:

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Pretty much live as far away as physically possible while staying in the continental US, so it's safe to say I can't go lol. Hope you guys have fun!

I may roll out to it. Kinda on the fence as if they do the parking like the last one its a real Pita if you want to leave.
yes I've heard parking is not the best there.. well hopefully I swing by for a few to see some dope cars and meet some cool enthusiasts.