Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Mountune rear motor mount and 2014-2015 intake hose

Trader history for DK 58 (0)

I got rid of my ST in April and am finally selling these parts that are just sitting around. All prices assume shipping in the continental US. If you live outside of that, please PM me. If you are interested in multiple items, send me a PM and we can talk prices.
I will send a PayPal invoice for payment and will ship 1-2 business days after receiving payment. Items ship from Pittsburgh, PA via USPS, although I may use UPS or FedEx for the down pipe.
  • SOLD New Mountune sport catted down pipe - $400 shipped. This is brand new and includes all hardware. I opened the box to make sure everything was there. The hardware is in a ziplock bag because the bag it came with opened.
  • SOLD Used black Mountune shift knob - $40 shipped. Condition is very good.
  • Used Mountune rear motor mount - $90 shipped. This was probably used 15k miles. Includes all hardware.
  • Used Mountune 2014-2015 induction hose - $60 shipped. This was also used about 15k miles. Includes hose clamps
The best way to contact me is through PM on this forum. If you have any questions or would like better pictures of anything, do not hesitate to ask. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
D
Thread Starter #2
TPMS reset tool sold, everything else still available. I am open to offers on everything remaining!

OP
D
Thread Starter #5
Down pipe is sold. Price dropped $10 on the intake hose and rear motor mount.

OP
D
Thread Starter #6
Still have the induction hose and rear motor mount. Open to offers.