Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Mountune RMM (SOLD)

Trader history for its_stock (0)

its_stock

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Up for free today is my old Mountune RMM just pay shipping. I rebuilt it about 10,000 miles ago but I'm afraid it's due another rebuild.
Ive also got a PowerFlex transmission insert. Free + shipping.
PXL_20220130_215200321.jpg PXL_20220130_215213762.MP.jpg PXL_20220130_215234914.jpg PXL_20220130_215249006.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
This RMM will work fine with the stock snail. You can get fresh inserts for it.
If you're cranking big power, you'll want a stiffer durometer to handle the extra oomph. These look a lot like the Whoosh, but I don't know if they're the same exact size. Ron@whoosh probably knows.

OP
its_stock

its_stock

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #9
This RMM will work fine with the stock snail. You can get fresh inserts for it.
If you're cranking big power, you'll want a stiffer durometer to handle the extra oomph. These look a lot like the Whoosh, but I don't know if they're the same exact size. Ron@whoosh probably knows.
This is exactly why I upgraded to the full line up of Vibra Technics motor mounts.

The Mountune RMM came with the car so I feel it's only right to pay it forward to the next person who needs one.

OP
its_stock

its_stock

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #11
RMM is sold.

Still have the trans poly stiffener