Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune USA grand opening

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I will be leaving in a few minutes.
It is however, poring down right now.

Dave

koozy

3000 Post Club
Nice event, nice facility, and good hospitality for guests today.

Attachments

Looks like a cool event. Over on the FoRS forum the guys are losing their mind over the news that Mountune has a 380 HP stage 1 ECU flash. [loveboost]

I was there with the GF sadly the weather was kind of sucky so everybody was mostly gone. It was still cool and loved the place. Wish I had money on me to pick up some stuff oh..well. Would have loved to have seen the RS running though. I have a few pictures also, if y'all are interested I'll post them up.

Is it a warehouse to ship parts from or do they have a garage facility as well?

I wonder if you'll be able to order a car from Ford have it shipped there, get whatever parts or package you want installed and then take delivery of it to retain the factory warranty. That would be neat, I've asked around a few dealerships in the area and they always give me strange looks when I bring up installing parts from Mountune under warranty.

They ran it when I was there. The exhaust spit out some dirty fluids when they blipped the throttle and it got on one guys camera that was too close. The turbo spool is nice. I have some short clips of it running but I'm sure lots of ppl do. The lot was full at 11am so I had to park down the street

Sounds good, hopefully they are still making them in 2018 when I will be looking at a change

You didn't miss much. I was only there for 30 mils checking out things. Mainly the rs. If you got tacos you did well

Yeah, I did get tacos. Saw the RS and spoke to a nice English older gentleman. So we were there for about an hour or so