Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Murray Constant Tension Clamp

So shocker, my T-bolts won't stop leaking. It's annoying the piss out of me and it's time to finally replace them. I was planning to buy some worm clamps, but my buddy told me about these Murray Constant Tension Clamps for high pressure cars. Anyone have any experience with these before I waste $170 on hose clamps? https://www.turbosmart.com/product/murray-clamp-constant-tension-clamps-1-970-2-875/

1582913480142.png

Last edited:
OP
Shikari
Thread Starter #5
I have a complete set of them waiting to go on with my Mountune charge hoses/pipe installation, but not on yet. [:(]
You'll have to let me know how they go on. I've seen a few subarus with good success on them, but they're also running significantly power pressures.

I don't know anything about the specific tech, but those prices are absolutely extortionate for hose clamps.
For real. That's why I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Some have doubled up and solved their problems.
I've never doubled up but it's not a bad idea. I have some old worm clamps laying around I might slap on for kicks and giggles.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Again ....I'll reiterate that buying a Whoosh two sets of boost clamps or even just one and utilizing Zip ties will help. Even using Hair spray when they go on and then it dries to act as an adhesive to also triple help and stop hoses from Blowing. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk