Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My official RaceChip thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
TalkToTheFiST
Thread Starter #141
Honestly a 10-20 gain by the racechip would be closer to reality but still its not the wisest way to get it. Which actually brings us straight back to the crux of the discussion. We have been advising you to spend your money wisely return the racechip get the $250 ad another $100 and get a used AP and you would be a very happy person.
Its just that simple, why through money and time towards something that is not proven when there is something well proven?
You start to see why we scratch our heads about what you want to do.
Just saying man you do you.
I may still do this. I have 1 month to return it. If i install it and it doesn't make me smile, it will go back and by then i'll add a few bucks to that $250 and maybe find an AP sooner than later. The more i have been researching and thinking about it, ill probaly get an AP before my FMIC. I have found a lot of sources that confirm the idea a bigger IC is more important for sustained high boost driving, which i never do.

I still want a new FMIC too but i think maybe the AP should come first if and when i take that next step. The only question is, will i keep the chip in the meantime, or send it back and get an AP sooner.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Denying it is the clearest sign you are upset. And i don't know why you are getting this way, it's just a conversation about cars.
Ah no not at all lol. If you think that you need to realize this is the internet. Its not worth getting upset. I think this is half your problem you think we are upset with you.

“We we’re just trying to help the OP but he wouldn’t listen”. “That’s why we gave him a labotomy. He just wouldn’t listen”!!!

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I may still do this. I have 1 month to return it. If i install it and it doesn't make me smile, it will go back and by then i'll add a few bucks to that $250 and maybe find an AP sooner than later. The more i have been researching and thinking about it, ill probaly get an AP before my FMIC. I have found a lot of sources that confirm the idea a bigger IC is more important for sustained high boost driving, which i never do.

I still want a new FMIC too but i think maybe the AP should come first if and when i take that next step. The only question is, will i keep the chip in the meantime, or send it back and get an AP sooner.
Any amount of additional power will probably make you smile. Which is fine, but at the possible expense of the engine / other sensors. If that is a risk you are willing to take, by all means, install the thing.

I am curious to see what your opinions on it are.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Wow I don”t approve of the President so I automatically hate Republicans. LOL You assume a lot of things.
I know... I try to explain to people I don't attack peoples personal political leanings, I mainly have a problem with that guy specifically, but unfortunately it doesn't resonate when R's approve of him by a 94% rate.. I'm very open-minded to others actual political leanings, I just really don't like that guy, but let's leave it at that here... there is an off-topic thread for that I think... LOL

I know... I try to explain to people I don't attack peoples personal political leanings, I mainly have a problem with that guy specifically, but unfortunately it doesn't resonate when R's approve of him by a 94% rate.. I'm very open-minded to others actual political leanings, I just really don't like that guy, but let's leave it at that here... there is an off-topic thread for that I think... LOL
[offtopic]

OP
TalkToTheFiST
Thread Starter #159
Not to get any more into this but i just wanted to say, if people like him and agree with his policies and philosophies, insulting him is just like insulting them. I think he genuinely wants to improve our country and im all for that, i don't see how anybody can live here and not want that. He wants to strengthen our borders, he wants to improve our economy, all of those things help us citizens.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Not to get any more into this but i just wanted to say, if people like him and agree with his policies and philosophies, insulting him is just like insulting them. I think he genuinely wants to improve our country and im all for that, i don't see how anybody can live here and not want that. He wants to strengthen our borders, he wants to improve our economy, all of those things help us citizens.

The only thing I have to say about this is that he is not, never has been, and is not trying to be a politician. He is crass, and not at all eloquent. People rage about what he says and does, but in the end he doesn't give a flying fuck about what other people think of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.