Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ND? Anyone?

Am I the only one on the high plains? I am in Bismark and have seen one Kona blue car rarely. I used to see a white one with mudflaps but havent in a while. This damn car seems as rare as my Mk2 VW or a 911 in these parts.

If anyone is around I am game for helping throw parts at cars or trying to find the needle in a haystack roads that have bends in them.

I’m not big on camping because the mosquitoes 🦟 love my blood for some reason but good luck!

OP
Phishy
Thread Starter #4
I’m not big on camping because the mosquitoes 🦟 love my blood for some reason but good luck!

They have this shit now, you spray it all over yourself and the bugs ignore you. I think it takes a pack of Marb Reds off your lifespan everytime you do it but it's totally worth it.

Embrace your inner animal. Commune with them glamping style.

They have this shit now, you spray it all over yourself and the bugs ignore you. I think it takes a pack of Marb Reds off your lifespan everytime you do it but it's totally worth it.

Embrace your inner animal. Commune with them glamping style.
Dude trust me. It must be because I’m so sweet. I’d be an empty blood bag by morning

OP
Phishy
Thread Starter #10
Yeah, they're few and far between in these parts. You ever autocross your car man? We have a great club up here.
I stopped by an event at BSC earlier this summer but didn't run, looked like a decent group. No Fiestas running but a Focus RS and a well prepped ST anyway. Got a look at the Koenig grams in person anyway so that was cool.

Are you still around Bis-Man or are you just in town occasionally?

I stopped by an event at BSC earlier this summer but didn't run, looked like a decent group. No Fiestas running but a Focus RS and a well prepped ST anyway. Got a look at the Koenig grams in person anyway so that was cool.

Are you still around Bis-Man or are you just in town occasionally?
I'm only in town occasionally. Usually for the autox events... I live up closer to Minot.

Ive been in the Grand Forks area for a couple years but ill be moving by the end of the year. Handful of Focus RS's/ST's here but not too many Fiestas out this way nor are there roads with corners lol.

Ive been in the Grand Forks area for a couple years but ill be moving by the end of the year. Handful of Focus RS's/ST's here but not too many Fiestas out this way nor are there roads with corners lol.
You should go to the Autocross event on GFAB this weekend! It's going to be a blast. My FiST will be there. We can have a FiST fight!

OP
Phishy
Thread Starter #14
I saw another Magnetic today! You guys have no idea how rare this is. 2nd or 3rd time I have seen another FiST in Bismarck in the last year or so.

Also saw a new Camaro ZL1/Z28 thing whatever the track monster is in lime green. Looks super wild with the canards and HUGE wang.

I grew up in Bismarck and try to get back every year. Don't normally drive, but that may change this year. I will shoot you a message if I make it a road trip. Probably not until July or so this year.

OP
Phishy
Thread Starter #16
Was behind the Kona blue car in traffic for a while a couple weeks ago, in North Bismarck. I got alongside and gave the thumbs up. LOVE that color. I really looked for one before "settling" on my Magnetic.

Appeared to have a quieter sounding exhaust and a few mods at least. Hope you are on here. Car looked good.