New Fiesta ST YouTube series

benvid

The first of many videos is finally out in my Fiesta ST video series. I'm looking to see what you guys want to see in future videos, so please give me your thoughts below!

And subscribe to see more ST projects!

https://youtu.be/sMIN4LnLIjk[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ron@whoosh1

good job!

cxwrench

Looks great Ben!

benvid

Thanks guys! Glad to see some positive feedback, other forums aren't as gracious. Anything specific you guys want to see?

Paul_H

Nice job and looking forward to more. I watch youtube videos while I'm working so I can also use another channel to subscribe to.

dmb

ya brake fluid and brake lines change.

Dpro

Not bad,there are things you could do different likee the background music. Also the whole shout of your video nickname but overall concise presentation. Your off to decent start though . Welcome and good luck

benvid

Not bad,there are things you could do different likee the background music. Also the whole shout of your video nickname but overall concise presentation. Your off to decent start though . Welcome and good luck
Thanks for the feedback, I wish more people gave constructive feedback such as this. Thanks again!

Here's a new link for you from this weekend.

https://youtu.be/EzZVeczR4JU
Nice to see Thunderhill while it's still green! Appreciate the video! I find videos with data overlays to be the most helpful -- makes it easy to see where I can be faster. Thanks

theblue

nice driving, I'd rent you a seat on my endurance team based on your skills.

as for the video, I'd like to see data overlays. I use a 10ghz bluetooth gps and trackaddict for my data collection and live driver telemetrics

benvid

nice driving, I'd rent you a seat on my endurance team based on your skills.

as for the video, I'd like to see data overlays. I use a 10ghz bluetooth gps and trackaddict for my data collection and live driver telemetrics
Thanks man, good to know. When I'm actually competing and pushing hard I have an external GPS that is use with Harry's that's 5ghz that works decent. Since I was hoping in and out of students and friends cars all day I didn't have time to set up good data.