Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta ST!

Greetings you guys,

I took delivery of a 2019 Magnetic Fiesta ST just last week and knew I had to join these forums. I got this car as a secondary vehicle and I have to tell you... I'm absolutely in LOVE with it. I did a lot of research on this car and I'm extremely happy with it in my honeymoon phase! It's obviously a very attractive car and I can't wait to get some aggressive tint on this awesome piece. What sold me was my test drive. It matched everything I had seen. This car has SO MUCH pull it's ridiculous, once you get that amazing 6-speed manual in 2nd gear and floor it.............. wow! It's absolutely incredible. It handles great, looks great, sounds great... those are all amazing things. I look forward to being on these forums as much as possible. Thanks for the community and glad to be part of it!

65152496_624763024701712_187611399919239168_n1.jpg