Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta

Mine is stock other than I had the resonator in the exhaust cut out and welded in a straight pipe - makes the car sound way better through town and not really noticeable on the interstate - I drive an hour at 80mph everyday and there isn't any drone.
First mods: Upgrade intercooler - the stock one heat soaks bad
COBB/Mountune Accessport or a tune in general
A lot of people throw springs on the car to drop it an inch or so - Mountune makes springs that are engineered for the stock suspension. However the way the car is setup from the factory is really good.
Wheels and tires of course - indy 500s have really good reviews

Welcome to the club! You're going to have a blast with the car. what color did you get?

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the machine.

3 required mods:
1. Intercooler, any brand since they are so close to the same (stock is too small to cool the volume of air, not bc of heat soaking. it is in front of the radiator, imho)
2. Cobb AP w/dizzy tune
3. Rear Motor Mount (RMM)

look for used deals...1/2 my mods are used, see my sig

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
RMM end of story for the first mod anyone should do! Then follow that up with changing out the factory Trans fluid to any but the ford DCT stuff! Preferably Ravenol 75w80!

Welcome!