Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New From Syracuse

So I'd like to start off with a little bit of a confession, I've been lurking on this form for years now. Finally decided to make it official and be part of the group.

2016 Shadow Black
- Mishimoto: intake, fmic with piping, turbo back exhaust, catch can, symposer delete.
- Cobb accessport, RMM.
- Triple R Composites low line kit.
- Go Fast Bits bov
- Boomba wing risers
- Maxton Designs spoiler lip
- Swift Spec R Springs (not installed yet)
- Eibach rear sway bar
- TB Performance: 2 point traction bar, 4 point mid bar, mid brace, trunk brace, torsion bar.
-Sparco Terras with indy 500 tires
-Dizzy Tuning stage 2 e30 tune

I'm a driveway mechanic, so I have done all this stuff through trial and error, and through guidance of this forum. People I've worked with that have been awesome have been: Ron at Whoosh Motorsports, Jason at Dizzy Tuning, and many of you that don't even know it because I've seen your YouTube videos on installs and what not. I thank you

I'm representing CNY And I'm excited to post some of my builds, answer questions, and get some of my questions answered.

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Mid Atlantic Fiesta ST Owners 3
G North East Fiesta ST Owners 35