Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new goodies on the site and more on the way

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ICYMI: Whoosh brand shift knob is a different style than when it came out last(?) month. Went from a (pretty weird) red with black top half to all black with an optional red gear map center. Still $55. If I could just find *cough* Ron *cough* a pic of the black and red in a FiST, I'd probably be sold!

Attachments

Spork1569

ICYMI: Whoosh brand shift knob is a different style than when it came out last(?) month. Went from a (pretty weird) red with black top half to all black with an optional red gear map center. Still $55. If I could just find *cough* Ron *cough* a pic of the black and red in a FiST, I'd probably be sold!
I think the old model resembled Mountune shift knobs in the design, I do like the new one a bit more though.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #368
I have some pics of the knob w/red cap installed
Will post later tonight

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Yes...it turns it down towards the oil pan. Jeff did a mini install/review a while back.
Thanks for confirming, I wasn't sure what vid was for what, this sounds like a good idea! I changed my oil Sunday and I tried to hold up the oil pan at an angle but using one hand I ended up dropping it and making a bigger mess than had I just let the damn oil come out horizontally and splash out, LOL.

Now, if Ron can carry aftermarket Spec-D tail lights, he should carry Depo Euro headlights, the quality is fantastic and I'm sure there would be a little room for profit even if sold them shipped free for $400. :)

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I'm hoping for a front tow hook that mimic's the EU implementation (offset on the passenger side, behind the bumper rather than the grill, with a nice little access door instead of a clumsy hole in the grill)

Last edited:
OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #376
Waiting on a reasonably priced exhaust manifold that will make my big turbo spool quicker!!:devilish:
our manifolds are done
extrude honed, port blended, 2000 degree ceramic coated
won't be priced the same as the VUDU simply because the VUDU was just port matched
This is on a whole new level
The entire inside of the cast manifold is a mirror finish and also over 10% larger in size from the abrasive material pumped through it
testing is about to commence

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #377
I'm hoping for a front tow hook that mimic's the EU implementation (offset on the driver side, behind the bumper rather than the grill, with a nice little access door instead of a clumsy hole in the grill)
I finally have a Delta bumper on the way which has the access hole
not sure how to go about what your asking unless you have a EU bumper + crash bar
Pssst.. @ron@whoosh I'm still looking for the picture of the shift knob I was PROMISED (you'd try to provide) lol cheers!
not the best pic but installed customer pic on the site now / click below
https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...t-for-all-fiesta-st-focus-st-rs-free-shipping

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #379
we've added some items

such as Mele front plate delete, Ethanol Gauge from Innovate, new color for the rear motor mounts, 2 new colors for the whoosh crossover pipe kit, V-MAXX brake kits (we stock them) etc, etc

new turbo manifold will be listed shortly

Ron, Do you have any rear numbers coming in? Lol fucked mine up today a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk