Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new goodies on the site and more on the way

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
we are now an authorized Mountune distributor
still loading items on our site
radiators, MRX turbo, lowering springs, short shifter, rear motor mount, shift knobs, Quaife LSD, etc are live now
Woot woot! Hey you going to have a better deal on the mrx than straight from mountune?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Spork1569

we are now an authorized Mountune distributor
still loading items on our site
radiators, MRX turbo, lowering springs, short shifter, rear motor mount, shift knobs, Quaife LSD, etc are live now
Awesome that's the best of both worlds, Mountune quality and warranty protection as well as fast shipping and awesome customer service.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #387
Woot woot! Hey you going to have a better deal on the mrx than straight from mountune?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
there are pricing rules that you can't get around when selling goods for another company. Pricing will be very similar but you can reach me anytime for te most part which should help a bit

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #388
new new
all color and coating related

now available
our V2 turbo inlet and catted downpipe Cerakoted black 2000 degree
+
2 point Trac-Bar in Cosmic White (metallic / pearl ish)
and lastly
our new e-brake gels in the newest color Chrome

Oooooo I wonder what power number people will be seeing on full E85 rather them a mix now!
E85 varies from 50% to 85% ethanol. It’s better to have an E50 tune and an ethanol sensor. You can adjust the ratio in your tank but an E85 tune needs needs full E85 and there’s really no benefit.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #396
Oooooo I wonder what power number people will be seeing on full E85 rather them a mix now!
there is an ATP 2860 powered car in Texas making right at 400whp on full E85 after a similar pump upgrade
the car was seeing lean conditions in the upper rpm's when WOT which was quickly solved with a low pressure in-tank upgrade

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #397
E85 varies from 50% to 85% ethanol. It’s better to have an E50 tune and an ethanol sensor. You can adjust the ratio in your tank but an E85 tune needs needs full E85 and there’s really no benefit.
I'd run a content sensor even if on 100% E
no difference

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #400