Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New have a question

AMGGuy

Hey all new to this fiesta ST thing I have to admit it’s been a bit of fun driving. I also have a Mercedes CLS55 AMG hence the name anyways I digress. So just bought the car it was used it does have a warranty but of course they want the car a couple days blah blah blah. I have a clicking in my AC on the Inside the tech that “listened” said it was an actuator. Has anyone else ran into this can you point me in right direction

Attachments

Welcome to the madness and I hope you enjoy your time with the car! They are a lot of fun! And yes an extremely common issue with our cars.

Welcome! Yup, blend door actuator. I believe there are two (at least two that I've had to replace): driver's side that can be reached by removing some trim pieces around the steering column (tight fit) and passenger side that's accessed by removing the glove box. Passenger side is much easier to reach, and both parts are cheap and can be done in a few minutes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
I agree with the others, this clearly sounds like one of your blend door actuators. Just so you know, these cars have proven to be quite reliable and this is one of the few common issues with them.
Welcome, these cars are a lot of fun and I think you will really enjoy it. I have had cars that were considerably more powerful and prestigious, and this is still one of my favorite cars that I have had in my entire life.

OP
A

AMGGuy

Thread Starter #11
Welcome! Yup, blend door actuator. I believe there are two (at least two that I've had to replace): driver's side that can be reached by removing some trim pieces around the steering column (tight fit) and passenger side that's accessed by removing the glove box. Passenger side is much easier to reach, and both parts are cheap and can be done in a few minutes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Thanks I still have warranty so I’m gonna make them fix it now lol the one that is going is the one on drivers side but I will make sure they take care of it