Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New here, want to get back into Rallycross

Hello. I have owned a 2015 Fiesta st since 2017. I have kept it pretty stock up until this point. I have been considering trading it in for a Jeep Cherokee trailhawk for the last year or so because I drive off road quite a bit. I know I would instantly regret selling the Fiesta due to it being so fun to drive, affordable, and practical.

Instead of trading it in I’ve decided to keep it and modify it a bit to make it suit my needs better. Hoping to start rally crossing again. Yesterday I ordered a Skid Plate Guy front skid plate (great experience) and RA mudflaps. Car has 67k on it and the stock struts are pretty worn out. I hope to get some Bilstien B6 struts and possibly some spacers to raise the ride height a bit.

Current mods: Sparco 15x6.5 wheels with Blizzak tires
Rola roof rack (for hauling a yak)
Draw tite hitch (bike rack)
Cobb exhaust hangers to keep the exhaust from striking the hitch and clunking
K and N filter

Past cars: 1996 240sx Zenki, 1988 Volvo 240 Wagon (greatest car ever made), 99 Civic that I rally crossed around 5 years ago A5B99F81-9DF5-4037-87EE-240FF542A552.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
WhiteZenki
Thread Starter #4
Looks great man! Welcome! Glad you showed up. I am the guy you were messaging on Reddit. Can't wait to see some photos of that thing in the dirt.
thanks dude! I’ve lurked one this forum for awhile but thanks for encouraging me to make an account!

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the machine.
You didn't list any lowering springs and it does look lowered. Watcha got under that skirt, missy? lol

Attachments

OP
WhiteZenki
Thread Starter #8
Welcome to the machine.
You didn't list any lowering springs and it does look lowered. Watcha got under that skirt, missy? lol
ha no lowering springs. The tires are 195/60/15 and might be ever so slightly taller than stock. I think it was loaded up with a couple hundred pounds of camping and fishing stuff in this picture that might have lowered it a bit.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^Yeah, that size tire tends to fill up the wheel wells very well, even on the factory suspension (I know this from experience.) [wink] [thumb]

1583701456435.png

Last edited:

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I never noticed. I'll be hitting a mere 5,555 miles on the way home from work tonight. I'm still on black factory wheels, but I have some 16" SVT wheels that need cleaning up and paint or dip in black. And they need tires...not sure if I'll wait until I burn through the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3's or not. I need to read the forum on estimated mileage. I'll keep the rims though.

OP
WhiteZenki
Thread Starter #11
I never noticed. I'll be hitting a mere 5,555 miles on the way home from work tonight. I'm still on black factory wheels, but I have some 16" SVT wheels that need cleaning up and paint or dip in black. And they need tires...not sure if I'll wait until I burn through the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3's or not. I need to read the forum on estimated mileage. I'll keep the rims though.
16” SVT wheels? What did they come off of?

I would love a set of the 17” SVT Focus EAP wheels for the fiesta. My stock wheels are pretty trashed from curb rash. I did my best to fix them with filler and plastidip but they still aren’t prefect.