Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new ltr71x-11 plugs

just pulled out the 6083 autolites, I don't believe they are the right heat range even though they are cataloged.
….. set the gap on the ngks at 026.
…. I am a decent wrench but fumble with electronic crap. the accessport show cylinder correction on number 1 as zero. how do I look at all the cylinders? I notice some of you gents read misfires etc? thanks, boyracer

btw x37 turbo with cpe intercooler

Erick_V

Ignition Correction Cyl (1-4) is what you should be looking at. I generally don't look at misfires unless I feel like something is up. You are correct on gap at .026 assuming you are running the NGK 6510's. You could always post up a log and I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than myself could look at it and make sure you're car is running fine. I'm assuming you're tuned?

OP
B
Thread Starter #4
yes tuned, okay ignition correction then, it shows number 1 on accessport screen right now. which button will scroll through the other cylinders?
….typhoon, just wanted to make sure everything is good after plug change, (no bad connections, faulty plug, loose connection, coil fault etc) thanks….

big ps. test run hiway, county roads, etc. throttle response and crispness much improved. plugs are the way to go. 6083s hereby suck.

Last edited:
So while your on that gauge screen just ish the button bellow the center button and it will highlight a square. Click the middle button and click the first option "assign guage" or something and itl take you to a list of all the gauges. Use up and down buttons to move and center button to pick. And repeat this for however many you want to change