Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member and just upgraded exhaust!

Hey all! I'm happy to join this forum. It's been a long time coming. I bought my FiST new with 68 miles on it back in March of 2019.

It's an orange 2018 with the Recaro heated seats.

I currently have 7200 miles on it. Unfortunately I had a major problem with the trans around 2k miles but that was addressed by the dealer. It was the reverse grinding and popping out of gear. They simply replaced all components relating to reverse in the transmission under warranty.
I have had no problems with it since, just small minor issues.

I'm really excited to get my Flowmaster American Thunder Series Cat-Back Exhaust System - 817784. I got it for $470 with free shipping.

Last edited:

Brianmc27

Hey all! I'm happy to join this forum. It's been a long time coming. I bought my FiST new with 68 miles on it back in March of 2019.

It's an orange 2018 with the Recaro heated seats.

I currently have 7200 miles on it. Unfortunately I had a major problem with the trans around 2k miles but that was addressed by the dealer. It was the reverse grinding and popping out of gear. They simply replaced all components relating to reverse in the transmission under warranty.
I have had no problems with it since, just small minor issues.

I'm really excited to get my Flowmaster American Thunder Series Cat-Back Exhaust System - 817784. I got it for $470 with free shipping.

Awesome! That's the system I plan on getting. Did you get it on TurboTech's holiday deal? Post sound clips when you can!

OP
OrangeOregonFiST
Thread Starter #3
Awesome! That's the system I plan on getting. Did you get it on TurboTech's holiday deal? Post sound clips when you can!
I ordered from autohance. Google literally gave me the code for a discount with the link the the website. I definitely plan on doing some good videos 👍😁

OP
OrangeOregonFiST
Thread Starter #9
wow and Smoke Storm Recaros too! Your car is my cars twin!
Awesome! My only gripe is the fabric is too light in color! It looks a little grubby after 7k miles. They should've made them All black or at least a darker gray...

Awesome! My only gripe is the fabric is too light in color! It looks a little grubby after 7k miles. They should've made them All black or at least a darker gray...
Welcome... I agree about the fabric, people say it's easy to clean but I still need to figure out how to do that. Leather I know... fabric I struggle with.

OP
OrangeOregonFiST
Thread Starter #15
Welcome... I agree about the fabric, people say it's easy to clean but I still need to figure out how to do that. Leather I know... fabric I struggle with.
What I do for a living probably makes it worse. I work around a lot of dirt!

Brianmc27

I got the exhaust installed last night. Holy crap it's a tight fit and a pain to get adjusted right. Here is a teaser video. I'm sorry it's 360p, for some reason the YouTube app won't let me upload the full 1080p vid.

View: https://youtu.be/vqPBrMDP-RE
Hot diggity! Sounds great.

Can’t wait to get mine.