Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member from New Jersey

Hey Everyone,

I'm Sean, from northern NJ. Got my '19 ST back in August and have been meaning to join here for a while. I have several fully restored/built Rx-7's, and a 2 door Impreza that I'm also working on restoring, so the ST is my daily. I couldn't resist doing a few mods though - Mishimoto intake, MBRP catback (304, a little too loud/drone-y for my taste, might be selling it), Cobb AP (stage 1 93 tune right now), Rokblok mud flaps, Sparco terra 15x7's with snow tires, Garageline gas pedal spacer (why Ford didn't set the gas pedal up at this height from the factory is beyond me, much easier to heel toe...) and a stubby antenna and intake sound generator delete from Shook. I think that's all the mods so far... At some point I need to get a real front plate holder (car came from PA and the dealer didn't include the plate holder...) Car has been great and just wanted to join here :)
-Sean

IMG_20191105_122206033.jpg