Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Memeber from Jacksonville FL

I took delivery of my 2015 Ingot Sliver Fiesta ST yesterday. Base car with Painted wheels. It was fresh off the truck, 13 miles on it. Not even dealer prepped. So far a blast to drive!!!

Welcome to the site, we got another Florida member here! Post some pictures when you get a chance

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Ooooohhh, another Jacksonville, FL FiST!!! I was starting to think I was the only one, lol. Welcome!

OP
I
Thread Starter #6
Ooooohhh, another Jacksonville, FL FiST!!! I was starting to think I was the only one, lol. Welcome!
I guess there are 2 of us now! LOL I think I saw your car last week before I got mine, going on NAS Jax.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Nice, we should have enough for a meet now, lol. At least a Northern/ Central Florida meet.

I would be down for that. We need to start something in the regional section.

OP
I
Thread Starter #14
When I left your place Saturday, I did see a ST at a smoke shop when I was heading towards collage rd.
I saw the same Fiesta ST at that shop on Collage. I live really close by to that place.