Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Mexico Area Fiesta ST Group - Lets get this started!

OP
psiaddict1
Thread Starter #42
Anyone going to Cars and Coffee tomorrow
Morning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello,

Actually I am going to miss this week, but its because of a good reason, I am going to be taking a Driving School in all day on Saturday! [biggrin]

I hope to catch another one soon... but my Saturdays are packed for the next few weeks...

Let me know if you want to catch up another day!

So I got a little busy the last few weeks, and I know its last minute but does anyone want to something this weekend?

OP
psiaddict1
Thread Starter #47
So I got a little busy the last few weeks, and I know its last minute but does anyone want to something this weekend?
Hey, I am out at an AutoX this morning... we are at the UNM G-Lot off Lomas and university... come on out and watch!

Saturday April 27 track day 8am-noon time attack noon-4pm at Sandia motor speedway, any interest?
I did a track day last year and there were maybe 6-7 other cars there that morning and I got about 70 laps with plenty of cool down time and getting out and stretching my legs.

Hey guys. Just moved to the area a couple weeks ago. Nice to see that there is a few of us out here. I’m definitely interested in any meets or events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good deal man, we had a couple of big events for the area this past weekend (All Out Call Out, and NM Desert Fest), I and I'm sure others will post if they would like to do a meetup or anything of that sort.