Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New owner in Canada

Got my first fist, it seemed to be the best choice for useful performance and reliability. Missed out on a deal last year, but just bought it from the buyer this weekend after he responded to my wanted ad. It's stage 2: dizzy tune, mbrp exhaust, boombox bov and short shift, woosh intercooler and pipes. Looking to add a downpipe and retune. Also want to quiet things down a bit: switched off the pop tune, looking for a quieter exhaust (mountune), and a diverter valve instead of bov. Heres a pic 2017 grey, shown with the 15" winters, but also comes with the stock black rims for summer.

Attachments

Last edited:

Magnetic

Got my first fist, it seemed to be the best choice for useful performance and reliability. Missed out on a deal last year, but just bought it from the buyer this weekend after he responded to my wanted ad. It's stage 2: dizzy tune, mbrp exhaust, boombox bov and short shift, woosh intercooler and pipes. Looking to add a downpipe and retune. Also want to quiet things down a bit: switched off the pop tube, looking for a quieter exhaust (mountune), and a diverter valve instead of bov. Heres a pic 2017 grey, shown with the 15" winters, but also comes with the stock black rims for summer.
Welcome aboard!!