Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Pedal Covers For FiST

Do u plan on installing the rest of the pedals? The dead pedal looks great. I wish they would just sell the deal pedal.

-ry

OP
D
Thread Starter #22
How would you install the dead pedal if the ST doesn't actually have a spot for one? What are the screws going into?
Good question. What are the screws screwing into, the carpet, metal, velcro?

i'm not sure what you mean by "ST doesn't have one"? we do have dead pedal it just doesn't have nice cover, only carpet. Dead pedals are made of Plastic and in this case carpet goes over. All you have to do it Align the Pedal Cover and screw it into the plastic dead pedal. It's just a pedal cover, it won't go anywhere.

Do u plan on installing the rest of the pedals? The dead pedal looks great. I wish they would just sell the deal pedal.

-ry

Yes i will be installing them all, but i might get rid of (erase) the ST writings on all of them. ST on all the Pedals look little too much.

I think what he was saying was, our cars don't come with a dead pedal like one you just installed. So he was wondering what is behind the carpet that it screws into. So yes basically you line it up and just screw in the 4 screws,simple. I kinda like ST on all the pedals. Not like anyone gonna see it anyways. Let us know how you like it compared to stock once you install everything. And more pics please [biggrin]

-ry

I think what he was saying was, our cars don't come with a dead pedal like one you just installed. So he was wondering what is behind the carpet that it screws into. So yes basically you line it up and just screw in the 4 screws,simple. I kinda like ST on all the pedals. Not like anyone gonna see it anyways. Let us know how you like it compared to stock once you install everything. And more pics please [biggrin]

-ry
She* [:p]

no-pistons

Im using some strong carpet tape. Working surprisingly well so far. Figured I'd try it before screwing into the carpet.

SICKESSS-ST

Found these Pedal Covers online, ordered them & got them few days ago. I have had Same pedals on my 04 G35 Coupe they looked very good and the quality is very good. Haven't had time to install them yet but i used double sided tape to put them on to take photos. What do you guys think? I know i did not align them well enough, they look so so on the pic. They look much better in person.

Nice, I like those!

STig

Did you ever get the rest of the pedals installed? If so, how was the installation? Was there any modification required or do they just screw on?

I'm thinking of buying these mainly to make it a little easier to heel toe. Have you noticed a difference with these pedals?

OP
D
Thread Starter #33
Never installed the rest of them. Just the dead pedal cover. Its was easy, just 4 screws to the carpet thats all. Holds well, no problems so far.