Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New ST owner from NC

OP
B
Thread Starter #22
Nice! Reminds me of the 2j intake noise.
Yep! Confirmed it's a 2JR. I'm swapping with another ST owner that wants something louder. It's incredible when I'm driving in the mountains but it's awful with cruise control on driving down the interstate. I do enough commuting that it's gotta go.

OP
B
Thread Starter #23
In other news, got some new parts that have a funny story behind them.

While looking for the perfect replacement FiST I test drove a black ST with 100k+ miles on it. When I got to the dealer they said "oh, btw, the clutch sensor is out so you gotta try to start it 3 or 4 times". Great start to a test drive, right? Between that and a couple of other alarming noises I opted out. I was a little sad because it had a Rhino Rack w/dual kayak holders and some white Fifteen52s that I absolutely loved.

Once the molten orange came up I 100% had to get it, but I wanted to find those wheels and roof rack again. Posted up on the Carolina ST FB group and believe it or not the guy that bought that black one commented saying he didn't want the rack or wheels!

I managed to get both of the parts I wanted off of the car I didn't buy haha.