Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New ST owner in central Texas (Buffalo, NY born)

Just had the leftover 16 Fiesta ST delivered. Had been looking for a while and after some failed attempts to buy from some awful dealerships, I finally found a dealership that was honest and helpful. They drove the car 4 hours to deliver it to me. Only got it yesterday... Sync 3 updated to v2.2 immeditaely thanks to the thread on here... that's why I signed up. See everyone around!

Abilene is right up the road from where I used to live, San Angelo, when I was a kid.

We will work on your geography of Texas later [neener], but welcome to the forum! you may want to search out the North Texas ST group on Facebook if you ever feel like taking a three hour drive to DFW cause there probably is not much going on out West.

We will work on your geography of Texas later [neener], but welcome to the forum! you may want to search out the North Texas ST group on Facebook if you ever feel like taking a three hour drive to DFW cause there probably is not much going on out West.
Texas is so big you could consider a lot of it Central. :)