Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New (to me) 2015 Oxford White Fiesta ST

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I use Black Fire's Wet Diamond Paint Sealer. Holeee moleeee it is good. I used it on my old Volvo and people thought it was new after 8 years of ownership. I just did my car last weekend for the first time (ploy clay bar too) except for the nose and hood. I'm still gathering pricing for PPF. I'll drive the Mazda for winter. I coated the rear window and moon roof to see how it lasts.

Attachments

OP
NYGroovin
Thread Starter #23
Sealant on the windows is great so far. I too don’t know how long it will last especially because I definitely took some off trying to get the extra sealant off of the black trike pieces with the ph neutral soap (ended up using a pencil eraser, which worked 1000x better). It was easy enough to apply though and it buffs off easier than rainX so I’ll definitely try it again unless it wears off super quickly.